Monday, July 11, 2005

Little Salt For Those Wounds?

Today I heard a Dark Side PURE EVIL operative say, "my memory's getting almost as bad as yours and I'm not even coming off crack" to a young woman in the midst of a painful detox. PURE EVIL immediately started laughing nervously as she realized; (1) I'd heard her say it; and, (2) just exactly how fucked up what she'd just said was. I don't think she intended to demean the young woman in that moment, or throw her humiliating situation in her face, but she accomplished both quite well. The young woman in question laughed along with her, 'ha ha, yeah, that's really funny...'. What else could she do?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh how about spit in her face, kick her in the shin, then knee the stupid excuse for a human being in the face, followed by ramming her head first into the bars?

Ending with the obligatory "Now, whose the fucking comedian?"

1:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home