Wednesday, May 11, 2005

"My Windows Look Into Your Living Room..."

I have a new amusement, friends & neighbours. Last night, while walking through the attic rooms that comprise Headquarters, my eye was drawn "across the way". Directly across the street is another old building that's been sectioned into a handful of apartments. They have an attic apartment too. Where a woman lives. A very large woman. A very large woman who likes to be naked. A very large woman who likes to be naked under very bright lights.

It's fascinating. I try not to stare but I don't know how to pull my gaze away. She cooks naked. She reads books naked. She folds laundry naked. All in front of large curtainless windows that face toward our house, a wall of windows she can clearly look in, too. All in bright overhead light.

I think if I could be that disinhibited I might feel less need of all the clubbing and the bludgeoning and the perpetual smashing. But you never know - I might just really like all those things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home